WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I understand and HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATION IN ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES being conducted by MOCHA Enterprises (the Producer), to include The Black Roundtable, and BEPVoice, at all locations events are held whether online or in person, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the person or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible inability without fault.
I CERTIFY that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity, to include COVID related illnesses or exposures as listed below.
I agree to not willingly place others in danger and will do my best to practice all safety and security measures given by the Producer whether via themselves or designees.
I acknowledge that this Participation Agreement of Understanding, Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form, COVID-19 Release Waiver, will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
In consideration of my submission and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(1) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including, but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or person released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: FBI, MOCHA Enterprises, and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, designees, and agents; executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and the activity holders, sponsors and their volunteers;
(2) I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
This waiver will remain in effect in perpetuity.
COMMUNICABLE DISEASES TO INCLUDE COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER
In consideration of my participation in and being allowed to attend or participate in any MOCHA Enterprises events to include community sessions and trainings, its venues, its website, its businesses or related event facilities the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
(1) Utilizing or attending the facilities for events or meetings includes possible exposure to and risk of illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 and Monkey Pox or any viral zoonosis. While following and adhering to certain rules and personal discipline may decrease the risk, there is still a possibility of serious illness and/or death.
(2) I am aware of the existence of the risk on my physical appearance to the venue and my participation in the event.
(3) I have not experienced symptoms that are related to COVID-19 such as fever, fatigue, difficulty breathing, dry cough, or other symptoms relating to any other communicable disease.
(4) I have not, nor have any member/s of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within the past 30-days.
(5) I have not been, nor any member of my household, been diagnosed to be infected with COVID-19 within the past 30-days.
(6) I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety while participating in MOCHA Enterprises Activities and Events.
(7) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERS, AND ASSUME FULL RESONSIBILITY FOR ATTENDING EVENTS AND UTILIZING THE FACILITIES.
(8) I willingly agree to comply with the guidelines relating to the protect against infectious diseases while attending the events and venue facilities. I agree to remove myself from participation and will make PRODUCERS aware if I observe any significant hazard during my participation in events and at the venue facilities.
(9) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, next of kin, and other persons or entities, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS MOCHA Enterprises, and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, designees, and agents; executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and the activity holders, sponsors and their volunteers (“RELEASEES”) with RESPECT TO ANY ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(10) I HAVE BEEN SUFFICIENTLY INFORMED OF THE RISKS INVOLVED AND GVE MY VOLUNTARY CONSENT IN SIGNING THIS LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER AS OF MY OWN FREE ACT, DEED, AND WITH FULL INTENTION TO BE BOUND BY THE SAME, AND FREE FROM ANY INDUCEMENT OR REPRESENTATION.
THE COMMUNICABLE DISEASE WAIVER WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT UNTIL LAWS AND MANDATES RELATING TO COVID-19 ARE LIFTED.
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.